Delaware Bio is pleased to announce the launch of their new website redesign. Having been in the pipeline for the past six months, the arrival of the redesign completely revamps Delaware Bio’s blog and content, as well as providing a smoother, more intuitive user experience.
A fresh look and feel provides visitors of the Delaware Bio redesigned website the opportunity to navigate the fully-responsive website redesign. The redesign, implemented by Delaware Bio’s Marketing & Events Manager, Jamie Pedrick, is structured to achieve core initiatives and provide valuable industry insight for members while maintaining the well-established brand image strategically and effectively.
New features include simple navigation, a clean layout, member-friendly functions, and supplemental industry content. Equally importantly, the site now offers members a quick and easy way to submit news stories, press releases, and job postings. The team at Delaware Bio anticipates the addition of these user-friendly features will entice members to become more interactive with the site.
We look forward to active participation from our community as we continue to add tools and member success stories and make this site a key site to both tell the stories of and provide support for our membersHelen Stimson, CEO & President of Delaware Bio
“I’m delighted to go live with an upgraded web presence that adds useful information for our members and gives us a platform for future growth. We’ve added a regional events section, information about the 2019 BIO Convention, a job board, member news and useful tools from State and partner organizations. We look forward to active participation from our community as we continue to add tools and member success stories and make this site a key site to both tell the stories of and provide support for our members,” says Helen Stimson, CEO & President of Delaware Bio.
We continuously strive to improve every aspect of our online presence, projects such as the website redesign continue to demonstrate our commitment of excellence to both members and partnersJamie Pedrick, Marketing & Events Manager of Delaware Bio
Jamie Pedrick, Marketing & Events Manager at Delaware Bio, said: “We continuously strive to improve every aspect of our online presence, projects such as the website redesign continue to demonstrate our commitment of excellence to both members and partners. I’m extremely excited to move forward with the new redesign, and the multitude of endeavors planned for 2019”.
New features on the website redesign include:
- Industry Resources | An overall guide of various resource areas available to Delaware Bio members
- Industry Intelligence | Provides members valuable resources regarding public policy updates, workforce development and trends, best practices for startups and entrepreneurs, industry trends and much more
- Resource Guide | Do you have a business problem? Our members have a solution! A guide to available member resources
- Why Delaware? | A guide to local resources for starting and maintaining your start up or business in Delaware
- 2019 BIO International Convention | A member resource for information pertaining to the 2019 BIO International Convention including sponsorship, discounts, and program information
- Bio Dome | Provides information to members about the Bio Dome’s co working and meeting spaces, current programming and events, and general Bio Dome news
- Job Opportunities | A place for members to post current job openings within their business and for local life science professionals to locate current open positions within their field
- Local Business Solutions | A spin-off from the national BIO Business Solutions program available to Delaware Bio members, Local Business Solutions offers members discounted products and services from local member businesses (Become a Local Business Solutions Provider)
Delaware Bio’s website will be updated with fresh new content on a regular basis, including up to date information about members, events and the life science industry. Visitors can explore the new site and sign up to Delaware Bio’s newsletter by visiting www.delawarebio.org. For more information, please contact [email protected].